The term ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the Netherlands.
- User Content: By submitting or posting content on this website, you grant Euro BJJ a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use, copy, modify, create derivative works based on, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, and otherwise exploit in any manner such content in all formats and distribution channels now known or hereafter devised (including in connection with the website and Euro BJJ’s business and on third-party sites and services), without further notice to or consent from you, and without the requirement of payment to you or any other person or entity.
- Disclaimer of Warranties: This website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied. Euro BJJ makes no representations or warranties regarding the accuracy, reliability, or completeness of the content of the website or the suitability of the website for any particular purpose.
- Limitation of Liability: To the maximum extent permitted by law, Euro BJJ shall not be liable for any damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the use of this website, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
- Indemnification: You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Euro BJJ and its affiliates, officers, employees, and agents from any and all claims, liabilities, damages, and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) arising from or in connection with your use of this website, your breach of these terms and conditions, or your violation of any applicable law or the rights of any third party.
- Modifications to Terms and Conditions: Euro BJJ may revise these terms and conditions at any time without notice. By using this website, you agree to be bound by the current version of these terms and conditions.
- Termination: Euro BJJ reserves the right to terminate or suspend your access to this website, without notice, for any reason, including but not limited to your breach of these terms and conditions.
- Severability: If any provision of these terms and conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
- Entire Agreement: These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Euro BJJ with respect to your use of this website and supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether oral, written, or electronic, between you and Euro BJJ with respect to this website.
If you purchase any products or services through our webshop, please note that the following terms and conditions apply:
Orders and Payment
- 1.1 By placing an order through our webshop, you are offering to purchase a product or service on and subject to these terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
- 1.2 Payment must be made in full before the product or service is delivered.
- 1.3 We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order for any reason at any time.
- 2.1 Delivery times may vary and are provided as a guide only. We shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the products or services.
- 2.2 Products will be delivered to the address provided by you at the time of purchase.
- 2.3 Delivery of services will be provided in the manner and at the time agreed with you.
Returns and Refunds
- 3.1 If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it to us within 14 days of delivery for a refund or exchange. The item must be unused, in its original packaging and in the same condition as when you received it.
- 3.2 Refunds will be made to the original payment method used to purchase the item.
- 3.3 You will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us, unless the item is faulty or damaged.
- 4.1 All products sold through our webshop come with a manufacturer’s warranty.
- 4.2 If a product is faulty or damaged, please contact us as soon as possible to arrange a return or exchange.
Limitation of Liability
- 5.1 We shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with your purchase or use of any product or service from our webshop.
- 6.1 Any disputes arising out of or in connection with your purchase or use of any product or service from our webshop shall be governed by the laws of the Netherlands.
- 6.2 In the event of a dispute, we encourage you to contact us to seek a resolution. If we are unable to resolve the dispute, you may refer the matter to an independent third-party dispute resolution service.
- 6.3 These terms and conditions for the webshop are in addition to our general terms and conditions for the use of this website. By using our webshop, you also agree to be bound by our general terms and conditions. In the event of a conflict between these terms and conditions and our general terms and conditions, these terms and conditions for the webshop shall prevail.
Modification of Terms and Conditions
- 7.1 We reserve the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- 7.2 By continuing to use our webshop after any modifications to these terms and conditions, you agree to be bound by the modified terms and conditions.
- 7.3 It is your responsibility to review these terms and conditions regularly to ensure that you are aware of any changes.
- 8.1 If you have any questions or comments about our webshop or these terms and conditions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 9.1 These terms and conditions for the webshop are effective as of march 24 2023.