CAGED BJJ 12 – LONDON
Gi Only Submission Competition open to white and blue belts in the heart of London. All entrants guaranteed 2 matches with a double elimination (repechage) as long as there is more than two opponents in their division.
Caged BJJ returns to Fight City for our final Gi event of the year on Sunday 10th September 2023.
– All entrants guaranteed 2 matches with a double elimination (repechage)*
– Weight classes & rules are as per IBJJF with one small difference, you can use the cage walls, although no grabbing of the cage is allowed.
– Matches are 5 minutes each, if no submission then we can have added time unless the referee to decides a clear winner.
– Gi Only
– Medals (no cheap plastic ones!)
– Weigh ins are 1 hour before your division start time in the Gi (times to be published closer to the event).
– Start time 11am sharp. Weigh ins start and doors open at 10am.
– The event can run ahead of schedule so be sure to arrive at least 1 hour before your scheduled start time.
– Registration is £30 per entry only via Smoothcomp (£40 Late Entry from 26th August)
– Spectators £5 paid on the day
– On street parking is available
Location info – only 5 minutes from Old Street, Moorgate and Liverpool Street Stations.
*To guarantee two matches there must be 3 competitors in the division.