FIT4FIGHT GRAPPLING OPEN 9
📰 News for this event!
We have changed a bit in merging of classes and the absolute division.
In our own facility and Swedens biggest martial arts academy with its 1700 square meters! We have capacities for up to 9 competitions areas and a big warm up area!
Lilla Regementsvägen 20
415 27 Gothenburg
09:00 – 10.00 Weigh in
10:00 – 10:30 Referee review
12:00 Match start
16:00 Calculated ending of competition
Approximate times for when each class starts will appear under “Brackets and schedule” when this is created the day before the event. However, adjustments can be made after weighing in. Times are only approximate, be aware of changes throughout the competition day. We can merge mats throughout the day so be ready and alert all day.
👴 Age classes
Parents are responsible for ensuring that the correct contact information is available under each child’s smoothcomp account. A parent/coach must be present in the weigh in for children under 18 years.
- 6-12 years (Boys & Girls compete together).
- 13-15 years
- 16+ years
💪🏻 EXPERIENCE CLASSES
- Shall not have taken gold medal in any submission art tournaments (Judo, BJJ, Sambo etc. included).
- Shall have taken gold medal in beginner/white or blue belt in any submission tournaments (Judo, BJJ, Sambo etc. included).
- Shall have taken no gold medals in intermediate class/purple+ belt in any grappling tournaments (Judo, BJJ, Sambo etc. included).
- Shall have taken gold medal in intermediate/purple+ belt class in any grappling tournaments (Judo, BJJ, Sambo etc. included).
- Shall have taken gold medal in beginner/white belt class in ours or other grappling tournaments (Judo, BJJ, Sambo etc. included).
- Advanced rules
- All weight classes
Merging of classes
If a beginner weight class contains less than 4 participants, we will merge them with the weight class above. If there is now weight class above we will move the registration to absolute.
If a intermediate or advanced class contains less than 4 participants, we will merge them with the weight class above within the same level of experience. If there is now weight class above we will look to merge with the experience class above. If that is not possible we will move the registration to absolute.
🏋🏻♀️ WEIGHT CLASSES
weigh in is between 09:00-10:00
Boys and girls 7-12 years -21, -24, -28, -32, -36, -40, -45, -50, -55, 60+ kg
Boys and girls 13-15 years -32, -36, -40, -45, -50, -55, -60, 60+ kg
Male 16+ years -60, -65, -70, -76, -83, -91, -100, 100+ kg
Female 16+ years -50, -55, -60, -65, -70, 70+ kg
If weight requirements isn’t met you will automatically be placed in the weight class above.
If a weight class contains less than 4 participants, we will merge them with the weight class above within the same level of experience.
100 kr – Audience (pay in the reception on match day)
300 kr – Ordinary registration
400 kr – Late registration (week before the event)
100 kr – Absolute division (require registration in ordinarie weight class)
Those who register but fail to pay are deleted on Friday when we create the brackets.
100% Refund to the day of the day before the competition.
The winner in each division will get a goodie bag. First, second and third will get a medal.
Each participant is entitled to a coach, max 2 coaches per club. With many participants from a club, the number of coaches can be increased (write to the organizer).
Coaches need to register as coach to be able to enter for free. Show it in the reception to get in.
We need referees so we can have unbiased referees when our own members compete. Our goal is that no one should have to referee more than a few matches. We will have a short meeting about refereeing the same time we have our weigh in.
NOTE! We will not have a rule review, you have to ask on the match day or email the organizer if there is something that is unclear.
– The competition format will be simple elimination.
– Submission Only, if no submission occur during the match the judge and secretariat will decide who wins and that is based on who was closest to a sub or the one who hade most tries to sub.
– Match rounds: 9-12 year: 3 min, 13-15 year and beginners: 5 min, intermediate and advanced: 8 min.
🤔 OTHER INFORMATION
– To be checked in smoothly, go to smoothcomp.com/id on your smartphone and show your profile at the entrance and the check/weigh-in.
– We have a 260 square meters warm-up surface.
– We have a Sauna that will be on when we open.
– There will be a reception open that serves foods, snacks, drinks and so on.
– It’s a lot of parking around the facility. Although you may have to park a couple of 100 meters from it.
– We will set up live stream through Youtube and Smoothcomp.